Designed for fixing Timber to Steel
* Reamer wings prevent timber jacking during use.
* Countersinking nibs under head provide flush finish in fixture.
* Aggressive threadform design ensures consistent tapping and
superb holding power.
* Precision formed concave fluting ensures speedy chip removal.
* Super hard and sharp drill tips ensure fast drill times.
* Coating gives high performing corrosion protection, setting
standards for surface hardness and integrity.
Drill Point: 3 / Light Duty
Steel Thickness: 1.2 - 3.5mm
Timber Thickness: 45 - 80mm