MAC has offered a free, local delivery service from the very beginning. We deliver to construction sites, commercial properties and residential addresses in the North West region – check the list below to see whether you fall in our free delivery catchment! We will even deliver the same day if the order is placed before 9am, and there is no minimum order value to qualify.
Free delivery to:
Stockport (SK1-SK10, SK12-SK16, SK22-SK23)
Manchester (M1-M9, M11-M35, M38, M40-M41, M43-M46, M50, M90)
Liverpool (L1-L22, L24-L28, L30, L32-L36)
Congleton (CW4, CW8, CW9, CW12)
Oldham (OL1-OL12, OL15, OL16)
Preston (PR1, PR2, PR5-PR7, PR25, PR26)
If you happen to be outside these areas, don’t worry – you can still take advantage of our standard UK delivery service. We charge a flat rate of £8.99 for parcels under 30kg and your order will be with you in 1-2 working days. Please note that, whilst we keep the majority of our 10,000+ products well stocked, if your order includes a bespoke product or a non-stock size/finish then delivery may take slightly longer. We will always get in touch to discuss your delivery timeframe with you and our product listings indicate any sizes or other elements that may lead to longer delivery times. If in doubt and you’d like to double check the availability of a product, simply give us a call on 0161 477 6652 and our team will be happy to help.
We hope you are happy with everything you have bought from us but if you change your mind for any reason we will refund or exchange unwanted items. These items must:
· Be unused and in their original condition (including all packaging)
· Have proof of purchase such as a receipt or order confirmation
· Be returned within 30 days of purchase
To return an item simply call in at our trade counter, call0161 477 6652, or email email@example.com.
You can return to store (free) or by post (you pay postage).
Returning to store:
· Bring your item and the proof of purchase to our store.
· Ensure your goods are unused and in their original condition (including packaging).
· If you want a refund and you paid by debit or credit card, take that card with you as we can only refund to that card.
Returning by post:
· Put a copy of your dispatch note or invoice with the item and return it. If you no longer have the dispatch note, put the following on a piece of paper and include it with the item:
a. Your name, billing address and a contact telephone number
b. Your email address
c. Your invoice/receipt number
· Repack the item as securely as possible and send it to:
MAC Building Products Ltd Returns
180/182 Hall Street
· Make sure you obtain a free stamped Proof of Postage. Returns sent by post are at your. own cost.
If for any reason your goods have been damaged in transit, or that your goods are faulty, please contact our customer services team on 0161 477 6652.
Please note we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on bespoke items such as custom-made kick plates unless they arrive damaged or faulty.
Find out if you qualify for our free local delivery service by entering your postcode here!
We offer free local delivery to a range of areas in the North West - head to our Delivery & Returns page to see if you fall in our delivery catchment. Don't worry if not, you can still get standard UK delivery.